Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Personal questions

I don't know how many times I have written down my full name (including my maiden name) and social security number. How many times do they need the same information? It's going well though. Tonight I wrote out answers to 15 personal questions ranging from my relationships to my siblings to what I think about discipline.

Stephen has started a new habit in our house and it's working great! I've really been having a hard time keeping up with the house while working full time. I get home at night and just want to crash. So he came up with "the ten minute tidy." It's something he used in his classroom. (It's so sad he has to use the techniques he applies in his classroom on me but I need it!) Basically we pick one room to attack for 10 minutes each night. The rule is we can't pick the same room two nights in a row. So our house is getting clean 10 minutes at a time!  I am taking Friday off so I can attack the house full force. I'll be getting up early to start scrubbing the house from top to bottom to be ready for our home study at 11:00.

1 comment:

  1. haha that's such a cute phrase "ten minute tidy." we have a term i call blitz cleaning where i ask Jason if he can help me attack an area of the house - and together we can do it. But i struggle with keeping house clean too and i'm only working part time. I remember when i was working full time then i got laid off. I started cleaning and there was an area on our bedroom floor in the corner that i had not seen in over two years.

    ReplyDelete