Stephen and I have decided whether or not we will post photos we've received from CCAI yet, but here is an email that came along with new pictures! The pictures were extra special because it was them looking at us for the first time as we had sent our picture (the one on the left side of this blog) to them for Christmas. I couldn't help but shed a few tears after reading this update.
Hi Kim,
Not sure if you can pass this on, but I took photos of the pics and cards for Samson and Lydie. Lydie examined every part of her card and the photo. It was really sweet. Her neighbor, Mifaela, promptly reached through the cribs and stole the envelope. Lydie was good at sharing that part.
Samson did what Samson does, he tried to chew on the card. :) I put his singing card in the office, and now it brings great joy to the older kiddos b/c they love to hear Tweety sing "Deck the Halls..."
I put the picture in Samson's bed, facing down so he can see it when he's laying there. Lydie's lasted in there for a day, and then she took it off. The nannies have it, and I'm going to try to get it attached to the outside of her crib.
They are both doing well, Lydie is very attached to her room and her nannies right now. She's not a big fan of leaving the baby room or having a different nanny try to hold her. Samson's neck and head control have improved a lot, and he is still talking to whoever will stop and listen.
"Be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you."
1 Samuel 12:24
No comments:
Post a Comment