Friday, August 12, 2011

New pictures of Lydie & Samson

Stephen and I have been quite busy with family activities, volleyball tournaments and work. It's so nice to come home after a day of work and find new pictures and updates! Patrick took these pictures for us. This is what he said:


Hello! I hope that you are doing well and surviving the heat wave in Iowa. I have attached several pictures of your beautiful children. They are both doing well. Lydie has been transformed into a very active toddler since I last saw her. She was happy and very active. You will have your hands full to say the least.

Samson was also good. He’s looking a little rough after undergoing a bout of Mulluscum. However, please keep in mind that all children in orphanages get Mulluscum and it goes away in a matter of a couple of months. There are rarely any permanent discolorations or scarring from it. Both of my children had Mulluscum and they have no visible marks from it.









4 comments:

  1. There's a smile, Samson! Hang in there, your little face will be fine pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My other comment didn't make it for some reason but i was saying how i can't wait to play with you and snuggle and sniff your little baby hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydie is like, "Hey world!!!!" and Samson is more like, "I'mmmmm not too sure about this!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what beautiful children! :~) Thanks for keeping us updated and sharing photos of your little ones!

    ReplyDelete