This week we received copies of the adoption decrees. I stared at them for days. Lydie Probert. Samson Probert. Wow. I'm the mommy, Stephen's the daddy. Wow.
I know I have many prayer warriors out there and if you would pray specifically that we would get out of the next office, Ministry of the Interior (MOI) quickly, we would be so grateful. This office tends to be very unpredictable. Time spent here has ranged from 22 days to 8 weeks or more. We know Who can move mountains!
![]() |
| Samson Probert |
![]() |
| Lydie Probert |



I will pray. Yes, you are their mommy. I smile each time you pin something for their bedrooms or kid related. Soon. SOON!!! :)
ReplyDeletewoo hoo this is amazing Nome. Samson is looking really healthy (Lydie too but you know there were some concerns about Samson). I will be praying that God will give you patience and that these peeps would hurry it up!!! I get tears in my eyes just imagining them being here with you!
ReplyDeleteOh Naomi! What a blessing to have that news! Tears came to my eyes when you wrote out their names... :) You and Stephen are an amazing mommy and daddy...those two kids are so blessed!! Will be praying for you!
ReplyDelete