It took six weeks, but our case worker received the fingerprint results today! We are getting so close to this thing being done! Our case worker (have I mentioned how much I love her?) sent a draft copy of her home study report to our agency to make sure everything looked okay so far. We have a few edits to make, but things are looking good.
We have had one hiccup. Our county sheriff wrote a letter for us saying we were in good standing with the community and he tried to be helpful by having his letter notarized but it is missing language on it that the Secretary of State requires. We have to ask him to either give us a new copy or redo the letter. I hate to ask him that but these things have to be done a certain way.
Stephen didn't have any problems at his shrink visit. I received my letter from them already and his letter should come later this week. We laughed about it later but both of our psychiatrists (both were male) were very good looking. We decided it was a requirement to be "hot" to work there.
No comments:
Post a Comment