Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tidbits

Have I told you how amazing our friends, Ron & Lora are? Well, I'm going to say it again, they are HUGE blessings in our lives. The more time we spend with them, the more we love them. They visited their girls at Maison for the first time last week. They were so gracious to take loads of pictures and video of our kids. Last night we got together at Panera and talked about their trip. It's an amazing journey we are on. God has put these 2 families together and I just can't wait to see our lives unfold!

Here are my favorite pictures and a video I knit together late last night from their trip. Enjoy!











5 comments:

  1. LOVED this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can see a bit how Lydie and Samson are starting to orbit around one another. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Getting new photos is like Christmas isn't it??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you put these together. I can't believe how many times I repeat myself! Hope I can bring back more memories for you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh that video.....
    were they looking at pictures of you on the camera? lydie sure had a BIG smile!
    i can't say it enough, your kids are SUPER cute (& i'm not just saying that either). yearning for you to hold them SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete