Sunday, August 26, 2012

RubbleWear!

I just received a new shipment of RubbleWear from my friend in Chattanooga. It arrived just as Tropical Storm Isaac was bearing down on Haiti. RubbleWear is an awesome way to directly support the nannies that care for our children. We have learned that a few of the nannies have lost their homes in the storm.

RubbleWear is created from the rubble remaining from the earthquake. They collect rubble from the streets and make them into beautiful necklaces.

My friend, Kelly, will be taking money down to Haiti at the end of this week to give to the nannies. I would love to send her a large check from the sale of these necklaces. Would you consider helping out? Each necklace is $25. Thank you, friends!



1


2



3--Sold!

4--Sold!

5

6

7

8

9--Sold!

10

11--Sold!
12--Sold!

13--Sold!
14

15

16--Sold!

17



1 comment:

  1. I got my RubbleWear today! Thanks so much! It's even more beautiful than the picture! :~)

    ReplyDelete