Several of my Team Haiti friends started selling jewelry made by Haitians and provided by the ministry The Apparent Project. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start selling the jewelry too! Items from The Apparent Project have even been featured in Vogue. It is a wonderful opportunity to give to the people of Haiti and help our adoption in the process! Half of the proceeds go to the maker of the item and the other half goes toward our adoption expenses.
These make perfect Christmas gifts! If you are interested, please let me know! I will be receiving my shipment early this week. I will post pictures of some of the items as soon as I can.
My phone won't let me view the video, but I'm excited to see what special jewels you have for sale.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your sweet thoughts on my lil kitchen post. As far as Hannah's attire is concerned ~ anything goes...ya never know with that one! ;)
I'd love more info!
ReplyDeleteKaren :-)
karen.gigure@yahoo.com
I would love to help! Let me know the details k?
ReplyDeleteI checked out the items on the Apparent site...they are beautiful! Look forward to seeing what you have!
ReplyDelete