I wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who purchased jewelry to help the beautiful people of Haiti. I sold $1,282 worth!! Those of you who bought jewelry know how beautiful it is and so it was easy to sell. Thank you so much for taking part in such a worthy cause. The purchase of one necklace alone can feed a family for an entire week.
$1,282 ~ just think how many families that is! Great shot Nome. Love the close up!!!
ReplyDeleteWish I could take credit for the picture. I found it on Google images. Love ya!
DeleteThat is so wonderful Naomi! THANK YOU for allowing us to help in this way! I have the twins' ornaments still hanging from the stocking hooks under the fireplace. They are ones that will not be tucked away until next Christmas. A reminder to always be praying for you and the family! Love you Naomi!
ReplyDeleteSuch a blessing to know you are praying for us. xo
Delete