Came home after a long day of work one night and read this. I am still processing Rebecca's blog post. There is one thing I know. God has blessed me beyond measure with friends who care for me and inspire me. Thank you Rebecca, for your beautiful words. This journey sometimes is not easy and to know that we have wonderful friends in our corner, makes us strong.
Rebecca has inspired me to "go public" with my blog. She has also given me some wonderful new blogs to read, like this one.
I love this picture of my sweet friend. She had a little secret at the time I took this (pregnant with their first daughter, Hannah). Rebecca's outer beauty has always been indisputable, but her inner beauty pales in comparison. I am rich because of friends like her.
We received word mid-week that our Power of Attorney letter that we had redone, had been received back at CCAI in record time! Usually it takes a document 2 weeks to get legalized at the Haitian Consulate. Our document took one week! So it has been mailed to Haiti and we will hopefully hear soon about where we are in the process. Of course, I will keep you posted!
The last highlight of the week came tonight. We spent several hours with a couple who is also adopting from our orphanage. We have a special kinship with them and know that the Lord put us together for a special purpose. It was so wonderful to talk freely about the process and know what it like to be in their shoes. They are a huge blessing to us!
There's just one more thing.....(my little tribute to Steve Jobs). Angie is back at Maison now and she posted a little update. She just happens to mention what my little Samson is up to these days! Check it out here.
Imagine my SURPRISE when I popped up in my own reader! Naomi, you are truly a blessing to me!!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT Samson is running?! You are gonna have your hands full soon :)
Can't wait to see that room!
Love ya'!
thanks again for sharing, Nome. Can't get enough...keep writing!
ReplyDeleteHey Naomi...I just saw you over here http://doinglifetogether4.blogspot.com/2011/10/prayer.html#comment-form
ReplyDelete:) :) :)
Naomi, I'm taken back by your kind words. We feel the same way about you and Stephen. You're an amazing couple! It's going to be a wonderful LIFE, that we will forever share!
ReplyDeletebeautiful friendship!
ReplyDeletegod is so very good.
praying for y'all as you continue on this journey! xo
Psalm 68:19
Blessed be the Lord,
who daily bears us up;
God is our salvation.
ps visiting from Rebecca ;)
I'm also visiting from Rebecca's blog.. I just had to stop by and read a little bit about your journey. So amazing and such an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you :)