Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Year Ago Today


Just a short note to commemorate the one-year anniversary of our decision to adopt Samson Pierre and Lydie Fignole (these are/were their last names).  We sat in a coffee shop with two files in front of us and Stephen and I agreed together that we were supposed to adopt them both.

It has been an amazing journey so far and we're just getting started!

As far as any updates, we don't have any. We seem to be in the stuck position at the moment. Several of our adoption friends have heard some very good news that they are out of IBESR now so we are celebrating with them.

We benefited from our friends traveling to Haiti this week by receiving some fresh new photos.

Trying to stay patient,
Naomi




3 comments:

  1. What beautiful children and such a beautiful family. Happy anniversary. I pray that you all hear some good news and an update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking it was right at a year!
    Last night my SIL asked about your kiddos, so I showed her their beautiful pictures!
    (Thank you internet phone!)

    Seriously they are SO stinkin' cute! But then I think you already had an idea I thought that! ;)

    Praying SOON you will be rejoicing in 'news' of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful! Praying that they will be home soon with you!

    ReplyDelete