Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ms. Angie

Angie, along with the nannies at Maison is the mother figure to our two children right now. I don't know if I can really put into words the gratefulness I have in my heart for Angie and the nannies. I know she's too humble to talk about herself, but I would like to take a moment to share a few words about her.

When we were planning our trip to Haiti in March, besides meeting our kids, I was most excited about meeting Angie. You see, she named our little boy, Samson.

Samson was the first picture we saw when we received children's files. His name immediately caught my attention. I always desired to have children with strong Biblical names and you can't get more Biblical than Samson! His name was partially what drew us to have him be a part of our family.

Angie inspires me. She lives and serves in a country with unbelievable difficulties. Nothing is easy in Haiti. I've only spent 4 days there, but I came away from there wondering how she does it. I know she relies heavily on the Lord and prayers from her supporters. Would you take some time to pray for her today? This week has been especially difficult as one of the children at Maison went to be with Jesus this week. You can visit her blog here. 



Sitting in the Port Au Prince airport with Kim Harmon from For His Glory and Angie.

1 comment:

  1. Just got back from over there & still I'm speachless.........

    ReplyDelete