My dear adoption friend, Mandy posted this video from her church. I know you have a busy life, but this is one hour that might just change your life. Do you know how much you are loved by God? Watch this and find out.
We received new pictures of Lydie & Samson this afternoon. A sight for sore eyes for sure! Enjoy the new pictures!
I love that they are sending you pic's of the tots together. I'm getting a kick out of Lydie's tongue in the first shot! :) Yep....I think her & Hannah will be good pals!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful. We just started the process, I've been trying to get our dossier together. I can't imagine how hard it must be seeing their faces and just waiting for them to come home....What a blessing for all of you
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos Nome! :) Your children make me smile! :) Continuing to pray for their homecoming and excited to meet them!
ReplyDelete