Friday, November 25, 2011

New page added

When I discussed my blog with a dear friend, she mentioned that people might be interested in our home remodel we completed a few years ago. I finally got the chance to scan some old photos and organize them and post them. p.s. Google Blogger, you didn't make this very easy.

It's quite lengthy so grab a cup of coffee, or a bagel and enjoy. You can link to it here or at the top of my blog in the tabbed section.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Naomi!
    I am excited to see your blog. Your children are beautiful! I look forward to following your adoption journey and hope Lydie and Samson will be home with you and your hubby soon!
    -Kate
    PS- LOVE the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the way it looked at first!!! Someone was smoking crack when they picked out the whole rainbow of carpet colors haha!!! WOW you guys have done a lot to the place.

    ReplyDelete